Preheat Oven to 350 degrees
Six boneless skinless chicken breasts
2-6 Tablespoons of Olive Oil
1 Tablespoon of Oregano
1 Tablespoon of Basil
1 Tablespoon of Lemon Juice
1/4 cup Minced Garlic
1 Small Onion
Optional cheese (cheddar/romano/etc) grated
Fresh Ground Sea Salt*
Fresh Ground Pepper*
What to Do:
1) Filet the chicken as if you were stuffing pork chops. Baste inside of chicken with olive oil.
2) Stuff chicken with garlic. Sprinkle some of the basil & oregano inside with the garlic. Drizzle a bit of olive oil over the garlic & spices. Add a tiny bit of lemon juice to the mix.
3) Close up the chicken and place it in the pan.
4) Over the top of the chicken, coat with more garlic and spices, again drizzling the olive oil & the lemon juice over the top. Grind a touch of salt & pepper over each piece of chicken.
5) If desired, sprinkle a bit of your grated cheese on top of the chicken at this point.
6) Bake for 35-45 minutes (depending on oven, altitude, weight of meat) or until cooked through.
7) I like to serve this with a rice pilaf and some steamed whole green beans. Enjoy!
*If you do not have a pepper or salt grinder, simply use plain salt & pepper